• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No Blinkers or Hazards.

No blinkers or hazards. 01, 2500, 3/4, 4x4, auto, 360, gasser, black, larime, LB, XC Driving along turned on the right blinker it blinked a Doz times or so then it stopped. I tried the hazards and nothing. Fuse, good, confirmed with a meter. Then, I blamed the relay. Replaced the relay and still nothing. Running/parking lights work so do the headlights hi & low beams. So? Where do I put the blinker fluid? ha ha ha....Not It's going to snow in the next couple of days and my plow truck really kind of needs them to be working when I'm plowing in town.:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: :confused2:

Woops, I called the flasher a relay.In the cab on the side of the dash is a fuse panel. In this panel is the flasher and a fuse labeled hazard. Why would you then go and look in the fuse panel under the hood for a fuse labeled hazard?We"ll of course this fuse is blown. I did find a bad but splice for the plow light, harness.Replaced the fuse and it worked.for now.I get it now, stymie:smart: one fuse for the no load switch and another for the load side.I need another :party:thanks

The plow harness has adapter plugs for the head lights (plug and play) but for the blinkers you have to tap into the circuit.The taps I used are the kind you just pinch on (not the best way) and it also lets you pull out one wire and plug it back in.(a male- female connector built in) So you can remove the harness when the time comes.It was one of these that came loose and shorted out. Of course the connection was made right behind the blinker, in the fender, so I didn't even think about it.Not to hard to fix but I just hate it when you get stymied and resort to throwing parts at something in attempt to get lucky.