• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

possessed RC helicopter.... or fake?

rancherman

Check out this  RC  heli,    I forgot how to embed a video in here, (hint hint)  so here is  the  link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HxhL_fF9Fg&feature=share_email

All I know,  is   the  'toy'  heli's  I  got the  kids  over the years  sure  don't  react  anywhere near  the  way  this one does!   Thank goodness..    I'd  have a  bunch of  cut-to-ribbons   fingers,  arms legs.... dogs cats..  you name it!

• Owner

so,  when  I copy/paste  the  url,  does  that  embed in here?  or  did  Mike/someone  do it for me?

Yes I did something for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HxhL_fF9Fg&feature=share_email

Should be trimmed down to...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HxhL_fF9Fg

Then the site will automatically render the video on page. But if there is any optional stuff like "share email" feature added then it just converts to a link. So I just trimmed the URL, tested on YouTube and copay and pasted to your post for you. :wink:

• Like 1

It's pretty amazing what they can do with brush-less motors and Li-on batteries now. My kid races RC cars and all he wants to run are the biggest and baddest brush-less motors. I have to say it can get some where around 80-100mph going down our street...

I gotta admit,  the  smell and   sound of  a nitro   'buzz saw'..   running  around 20k rpm  is  quite addicting!

It  was  hard to believe  a few years ago  when the brushless  motors  started  kicking butt!...  I never thought in a million years  electric motors  would  surpass  the  good ol  glo plug days..       I  love the    simple   'on off'  of  electrical  user friendliness..

I've heard of  3D  helicopter stunts.. but I never expected it to be  full on  angry hornets!