• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Updates - PHP 5.3 to PHP 5.4

• Owner

Yes gang...

There is more updates happening. I'm staying up on all the server software and updating everything when I can so you might see some up and down time as I get these updates plugged in and operational. PHP is the language or script type that the forum software is built on. The server software translates this script to HTML and allows the Apache HTML server to display it to you. The PHP 5.4 is suppose to be fast and have better usage of memory and system resources. So be aware the system might be up and down for a bit till all is done.

• Owner

Continuing to improvee the site every chance I got. Sad part is PHP 5.5 is already out but the hosting provider doesn't support it nor does the forum software or the article database software. I just check PHP site and PHP 5.6 BETA2 is out. So I'm doing my best to keep up with internet standards.

• Owner

You might see error page popping up for Zend Guard being missing I'm on the phone with the provider now resolving this issue.

Zend Guard Run-time support missing!

One more more files on this web site were encoded by ZendGuard and the required run-time support is not installed orproperly configured.

For the Web site user

This means that this Web server is not configured correctly to runthe files that it contains. Please contact the Web site'sadministrator/webmaster and inform them of this problem and give themthe URL you are trying to display to help them in diagnosing theproblem.

For The Site Administrator/Web Master

One or more files on your site were encoded with Zend Guard. Thismay be third party libraries that were provided to you by an ISV. Toallow these files to properly run you need to download and installone of the Zend guard run-time libraries. This is either ZendOptimizer or Zend Loader. The proper files can be downloaded fromhttp://www.zend.com/guard/downloads.This software is provided free of charge.

General Disclaimer: Zend Technologies is not responsible tothe configuration and setup of web sites using Zend Guard technology.Please contact your software vendor if these components were providedby an ISV or consult your Zend Guard Users Guide if these files wereencoded by your organization.

• Owner

Not happening. Hosting provider doesn't give me the Zend Guard module unless I upgrade to hosting accounts. Sorry but NO! I refused to be pushed into a higher monthly bracket for just getting Zend Guard for PHP 5.4 where Zend Guard is included with 5.3 PHP...