• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

6 new toys soon.

So I was fortunate enough to be given a set of Bully Dog 100hp injectors by a fine fellow a few weeks ago.  He did a turbo swap and the mechanic convinced him he needed to get new injectors.  He replaced them and has since sold the truck, still retaining the old injectors and a factory set also, so he donated them to me.

Knowing Bully dog has been out of the production biz of injectors for a while I promptly made a call to DAP.  I spoke with Dallas to which he provided me some great information and service.  I sent them to DAP (arrived on Friday) to be tested and verified.  They are a traditional Bosch body which appears to be in good shape so DAP is going to test and verify the condition of them and most likely I will be replacing the old technology of the bully dog nozzles with new nozzles from DAP.  I will probably stick with 100hp nozzles and maybe do a towing turbo upgrade a little later down the road.  

They are going to make sure the injectors are ready to go when I get them back, and I am excited.  Looks like it will be time to turn down the ole comp quite a bit.  

:hyper:                     :woot:                     :ahhh:                             :thumb1:                           :cheers:                      :USflag:

• Like 2