• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DFI Injectors

Anyone heard of DFI (Ducky Fuel Injection) out of Arkansas? They have some 100 hp SAC injectors that i'm interested in trying. I have DAP 60s now and they're good, but I wan't a little more and would like to see how SAC injectors will do power and economy wise. DAPs smallest SAC is 125 hp, which might be hot for my current turbo, and my turbo upgrade is going to have to wait till next year, but injectors are budget friendly this fall!

Just get you a 7x.009 SAC injector, quite worrying about whether one is "25 HP" bigger than the other. :thumb1:

From what I've heard, DFI makes a great injector (right up there with DAP and CPP) but they are a smaller company, and I've heard 1 or 2 complaints about slow shipping, but let me repeat, that's only 1 or 2 complaints. Most peope are very satisfied with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys this is my 1st post to the site. But i have some input, I have a set of DFI 7x.009's in my truck and they gave it a good kick in the pants. when i talked to Chris at DFI we discussed the SAC vs VCO's and the SAC give you a little more fuel, power and smoke so less MPG's and VCO's burn cleaner and seem to do pretty good for me i haven't noticed a big jump in mpg's cause skinny pedal goes down to much just enjoying the drive :) and from what I Heard  DFI is a smaller company and the guy used to be apart of one of the bigger companies and split off to do his own thing, correct me if im wrong. And the shipping and customer service was pretty quick.