• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ferguson Counter Protest Humor

LiveOak

When and IF the riots start and the crys or "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" go out.  The store owners, home owners, and private property owners need to shout back "Pants UP, Don't Loot!"  :sofa:

I could certainly understand if these "protestors" and the local black people who live there burned the police stations and kicked the crap out of the cops.  If they are any remotely like our sheriff, they desperately deserve and need it.  This would take courage, integrity, and heart.  Burning and looting peoples private property and businesses is nothing more than lawless, criminally savage behavior.  The above having been said AND knowing all the facts are NOT out yet........from my limited and current understanding, it you try to grab my firearm away from me, I would very likely shoot too. 

Life is TOUGH........it tougher if you are stupid.