• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Best Sport headlight Harness

rburk has a article posted in dodge     cummins truck      articles jan 5 2011. A lot of good Info.I built my own harness using those wiring diagrams. The sport headlights from headlight depot are DOT stamped. It's sure an improvement over stock 2500 head lights.

Edited by hodag56
  • Like 1

I have Depo sport lights and Sylvania Ultra bulbs. Did conversion with harness found on Ebay, tried to find link but the website is down (been down for quite awhile). I've had it 3 years, harness was put together well, heavy wire 14 or 12 gauge (don't remember), 5 relays, wired direct to batteries, Harness uses 5th relay to switch all 4 low beam filaments on low and all 4 high beam filaments on high. This set up puts out alot of light on the road. I don't get flashed (aiming them is challenging, took a few times),  so I don't think it's to bad for oncoming traffic. Daniel Stern's web site has alot of good info but I would not buy his stuff, to pricey, but worth looking at. Making it your self is a good way to learn how it all works and know you did it right. Good luck

Edited by mehbohdi