• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Afternoon fun

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

MoparMom had a afternoon job for me. She typically request for fir boughs for the front porch. We have to large pots that we stick the fir boughs into for our decoration. So I grabbed my camera and hoped in the 96 Dodge and headed out to Hazard Creek Road. About a mile up I found a wonderful white fir tree that was young and proceeded to trim off the lower branches. Stacked them in the bed and closed the tonneau cover. Then I took a little ride up the mountain.

post-1-0-64650000-1419287036_thumb.jpg post-1-0-54139200-1419287124_thumb.jpg post-1-0-66568900-1419287219_thumb.jpg post-1-0-16482500-1419287317_thumb.jpg post-1-0-81272300-1419287415_thumb.jpg

• Owner

Any fish in that stream?

Yes. Trout. This creek is Hazard Creek from Hazard Lake. Trout all through here. Might find Salmon and Steelhead too.

Man, I still think there is some good countryside where I'm at, but the idea of a little more solitude like you have Mike, would be nice! Just gotta figure out how I could make a living and still do it!

Now you understand my challenge of life too. I've got to be flexible and work multiple jobs to make ends meet. Firewood, automotive repair, computer repair, web site management, etc.

All spring. It's harvesting firewood and might sell my services of hauling wood for others or helping them harvest for themselves. I'm not afraid of using a chainsaw or falling trees. Then in the late summer I might get hired out to USFS for forest fires. Then since June of this year I've been working for Lindy Wheeler doing automotive repairs. Then at night when I get home I attempt to deal with the web site (here) and the others I manage for other owners. Then in the middle of this deal with all the phone calls in the evening for Cummins support and then computer support. So I might be busy supporting a Linux user over the internet and supporting a Cummins owner on the phone. Talk about multi-tasking at times. :ahhh::wow:

Just look at my LinkedIn link to the left there...