• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Christmas Wish List!!!

Tis the season!!!! Right!!!! I need your help in creating a Christmas list together of things that "Diesel Men" need.. aka.. drool for... ;) This list could include anything .. from stocker stuffer size on up.. Things like Gadgets, toys, Mod's.. Then once we get the list compiled you could then print it out and give it your wife, gf, significant other, friend, foe, whoever to make thier shopping easier.. LOL It will be interesting to see some of your ideas!!!!!! ;) Thanks for the help in making the "Everything a Diesel Man wants for Christmas" list!!!!! B) M's Maiden

Well geez... Ummm... Moparmaiden you know I got everything I need for the time... But... A new MP3 stereo would be nice... But spendy... But for the cheap side... A set of seat covers that fit my seats would be really great... I got to admit its hard to find a set that fit the truck... :mad

Boy, did I see the eye roll on that one!!!!! LMAO...... There is always something that one needs for thier truck... Maybe since we are making a list, it doesn't have to be just what one needs but what one has that they like and think others will too?????? :smart :smart (giggle, giggle) still LMAO... Maiden

• Owner

Well ok...Common things for newbies...Gauges (Pyro, boost, Fuel pressure)Better fuel pump (FAss or similar)BHAF (or similar)Enhancement box or programmer (Edge, Smarty, etc)Cab Toys...Stereos, Amps, SpeakersCB's / ScannersSeat covers and floor matsShift knobs (pistol Grip or simular)ExteriorFog/Driving lightsNerf BarsBig Bumpers (Deer Strainers)Bug deflectorsRims & TiresLift / Leveling KitsThese are a few I can think of... But really I'm really quite happy with my beast! :thumbsup

A "hot", "single", "horny" chick for the passenger seat!!!! >:) ;)

I guess I asked for that one didn't I ??? (shaking head).. LOL I wish I could help you... I'll let you know if I find anything.. !!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Spotlight, air horn, deer whistles, onboard air, remote tire pressure gage, backup camera, fire extingser, headlights, relay set for headlight, LED lights, CO2 tank & regulator, spring lift for tailgate, cargo handling systems - nets, e-trac, tie downs, loading ramps, headake rack, winch, fairlead, cargo sling, coolant filter, bypass filter, auto trans bypass filter, tailgate lock, wheel locks, infared thermometer, braided stainless brake lines, inverter, improved starter contacts, replacement alternator that is also a welder, security cameras and recorder for 12V, extra fuel tank, extra sound or thermal insulation, fender flares,mud flaps, factory service manual, shelf above sunvisors, cargo control behind front seat, upgrade parts like u-joints or repackable wheel bearings

I though I was bad... LOL You really did ask for it MoparMaiden... :poke

Hey now.. who's side are you are!!!!!!! :nono :nono IM SURROUNDED !!!!!!!!!!! `:( `:(Yeah yeah.. ok... i asked for it.... :D

You just think she is going to get you all of that. keydl

I know where I can get a lump of coal for his stocking!!!! :poke

The word is still choice.Choices from $5 to $5k. Or get inventive a DIY fire extengushier - 10 pound boxes of sodium bicarbonate and it is down to $4 at the discount grocery.The whole list, installed? Probably approching $80k. If that kind of money is floating for Christmas, you both should be driving new trucks once or twice a year so the rest of us can buy your used ones.How about a tufer - a raincoat. Button it on the seat back, put a bunge and a short piece of pipe to hold the bottom of the seat back in place and a couple of marbles and bunges to hold the coat tail down and keep it in place on the seat as you get in and out. Add a bungeball to a sleeve to store a change of clothes. You are generally wet before going and getting the raincoat :) When you have had a bad day at the corral just get in the truck, when you need to look clean either take it off or hang it on the fence and throw a couple of buckets of water on it. First one makes mud and second washes the mud off :) Or tie it on top of a sage before a rain....keydl

Happens most years near about this season in most corners of the world. Did you want it to stop? keydl

hell no!!!! LOL>. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!! :) :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup