• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Investment for mobile users

• Owner

Ok Gang...

To stay transparent and to inform the group I made a investment into a device to deal with mobile skin issue. I bought a cheap $49 Azpen A729 Android Tablet. It just showed up today. Nice 7" screen about the same as most common mobile devices like some iPhone and Android phones. So at least now I can work with the mobile side and start resolving some of the weakness on this side of the site. No, I didn't get a high dollar tablet... Very budget minded...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9099201&Sku=WZP-102513149

post-1-0-94689700-1427940191_thumb.jpg

• Owner

I called a good friend up last night that is rather good with Android devices and got a quick run down of what to avoid and what to use. Then taught me few tricks to making life easier. I have to say after owning this now for a barely half day is rather different world of internet vs. desktop or laptop usage. Differences in web site displays, navigation, etc. Like I see now there is certain things missing from M73M site like Download shortcut, Uploading attachments, etc. So now I can start resolving some of this stuff. Some buttons I might have to change size or placement some. So keep moving forward.

Being mobile devices are the most common device I got to catch up and provide the best I can for them.

post-1-0-01964100-1427981928_thumb.png

So in the future things will change for mobile devices.

• Like 1