• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Thank you so much for spending some of your spare time and sharing your thoughts and opinions with us here in our little corner of the world!!! It means more than you know to both Mike and myself.Mike and I hope that everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving!!! We have a lot of to be thankful for!!!!Please travel safe, enjoy the time with friends and loved ones, and God Bless!!!Mopar1973Man and Mopar's MaidenMike and Kim

Well everyone that count down is on !!!! T-how ever many days it is!!! LOLHave you got your christmas shopping done??? or are you one of those that waits until midnight of christmas eve???? LOL :thumbsup

Come on Maiden; I'm still eating leftovers from Thanksgiving!!! I've got a big pot of "Turkey Bone Soup" that I've been eating for supper the last 2 days now. It's still way too early to think about Christmas stuff. But you're a female amongst males here,so you're playing the "agitator" on this topic!!!! ;) Got something in mind do you????? B) B) :D

Come on Maiden; oh geez Dorkweed.. are you tryin to ruin my fun???? (Raises eyebrow)

I'm still eating leftovers from Thanksgiving!!! I've got a big pot of "Turkey Bone Soup" that I've been eating for supper the last 2 days now.

UGH... your a good man to eat left overs that long!!! :cheers

It's still way too early to think about Christmas stuff. Hell NO!!!! Christmas can officially start the day after Thanksgiving... :smart Just ask MoparMan... I started draggin my stuff out on Friday!! Although he did give quite a few eyerolls if I remember correctly... :nono

But you're a female amongst males here, Don't remind me... UGH!!!! :poke

so you're playing the "agitator" on this topic!!!! ;) Now dorkweed... surely you don't believe that little ol me could be a "agitator"..... (flitters eyelashes and giggles).... I would never do such a thing.... LOL >:) >:)

Got something in mind do you????? B) B) :D ME??? have a hidden agenda??? :nono :nono Nope... not me...?? >:) Hell I am one of these Christmas eve shoppers... :thumbsup :thumbsup