• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Im seeing a lot of guys switching to these, a few on here.. Do they really work & perform that well on the 2nd GEN trucks compared to S300 and others out there ????

Edited by rburks

I ran mine for about 2yrs before starting the upgrade process to break the 500hp mark. My truck with 75hp sticks edge comp and Smarty made 470hp 1030tq with the HE351. It's a great turbo if you want more power with out breading the bank.  

I ran mine for about 2yrs before starting the upgrade process to break the 500hp mark. My truck with 75hp sticks edge comp and Smarty made 470hp 1030tq with the HE351. It's a great turbo if you want more power with out breading the bank.  

what about EGT Temps, were you able to control while towing???

Yeah it was easy to keep the EGT's in check just make sure your not in overdrive and control the skinny pedal. I just read your sig and noticed that you have an Aurora 3K are you looking at replacing it?

As for setting when towing

Smarty = lvl 6

Edge Comp = 4x3 or 5x1

Yeah it was easy to keep the EGT's in check just make sure your not in overdrive and control the skinny pedal. I just read your sig and noticed that you have an Aurora 3K are you looking at replacing it?

As for setting when towing

Smarty = lvl 6

Edge Comp = 4x3 or 5x1

No. i was just curious on how it spooled, I've been pretty happy with my ATS Aurora 3000, just after i installed the SPEARCO Intercooler my boost fell off a good bit..  soften the punch especially in the Low-mid range area of power curve. hadn't really had the ATS on very long before i changed ACC.

Before i installed the spearco ACC i could maybe hit 40psi boost max, now 30-31psi is it on 3x5 or 4x5,Ive checked clamps, hoses  maybe i just need little bigger injectors

Edited by rburks