• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

fuel pressure sensor

Hi everyone, I am trying to get all the gauges l on my edge programmer to work, I'm lacking on the fuel pressure , I had it hooked up working fine, then I installed a fass fuel pump the big one, and doing that eliminated the banjo fitting at the vp44 , so my question is could someone please tell me where I can find a fitting like a T that will let me screw the sensor into the side. ? Or any suggestions?

So you are looking for a tee to install inline right?  Something like this.post-1146-0-61032500-1433580200_thumb.jp  You can get these from most diesel shops.  Here an example of what I think you want?http://www.vulcanperformance.com/Push-Lock-Fuel-Pressure-Tee-1-2-p/plt8.htm  I do have a snubber in between the sensor and tee.  Haven't killed the sensor yet and it is going on 9 years soon.

Edited by ABennin

• Owner

My version. After 5 foot of air brake line it enters the bottom of the bracket on a push to connect fitting. Then the sender is on top. This give distance from the water hammer pulses and a easy place for pressure testing of the sender is failing. No digging deep in the engine for pressure testing.

post-1-0-46226300-1431960436_thumb.jpg

Same push lock tee. I've added a brass elbow, needle valve, snubber then goes to push to connect fitting and 1/8" air brake line.

post-1-0-48207800-1424991400_thumb.jpg

My version. After 5 foot of air brake line it enters the bottom of the bracket on a push to connect fitting. Then the sender is on top. This give distance from the water hammer pulses and a easy place for pressure testing of the sender is failing. No digging deep in the engine for pressure testing.

Same push lock tee. I've added a brass elbow, needle valve, snubber then goes to push to connect fitting and 1/8" air brake line.

one sender is for fuel what is the other for?