• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Almost done! Need a little help

jbremount

Well, I am almost done replacing all the door in the Hvac of my 3rd gen Dodge truck with the heater treater replacements. I cannot remember where this wire in the picture below goes. I don't have a Chilton's manual so I cant look it up. Can someone please identity this wire and tell me where it goes?

Picture of the wire I lifted from another.

HVACExposed%202_zpsrw53shdf.jpg

I went to a junk yard looking for some parts and checked out a few Dodge trucks is various stages of being torn apart. From what few late model trucks I saw, this wire may be to make a connection in the passenger side panel  for  speakers or something. I saw speaker wires but even they were different than this wire.

Well, I am almost done replacing all the door in the Hvac of my 3rd gen Dodge truck with the heater treater replacements. I cannot remember where this wire in the picture below goes. I don't have a Chilton's manual so I cant look it up. Can someone please identity this wire and tell me where it goes?

Picture of the wire I lifted from another.

HVACExposed%202_zpsrw53shdf.jpg

Damn! That looks like a pain in the azz.. By the location it looks like something going through the A pillar.. Maybe a mirror heater?? sorry not much help.

I looked for a wire in the A pillar and nothing there to connect. All the wires to the back are on the floorboard. I checked the wires coming out the door an once again, nothing. Both mirrors work and the mirror heaters are getting hot also. Still can't figure out where this wire goes!