• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Starts and runs then won't start.

Hello all, I just back on here. It's been a while. Looked in my inbox and had a non active message. Sorry Mike! Been busy as all hell. Especially finally getting a break over here on the East coast during Hurricane Joaquin. Have been in flight for storm rescue. US Coast Guard SARS. Ok here is goes, The truck has been acting up some. Truck will start and run fine then out of the blue will not want to start. But after a 15-20 min wait it will start.The tach will not move. I replaced the Crankshaft postition sensor a year or so ago. Funny thing is it comes and it goes. It will not do it for months and will give me no problems.

Thanks,

John

• Owner

Error Codes?

You might want to grab a live data tool and see what is really happening.

Sorry to hear about the storm over there. I just happen to glance over at MoparMom's computer and seen a photo of flood streets and she made the comment of the hurricane. Be safe out there and keep your head about you I know what its like to be emergency type scenes and things get stupid really quick.