• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Air in the fuel will not cause this issue. A diesel engine can run as lean as you can get it where a gasoline engine cannot.

Your looking at a fuel or water issue causing white smoke. I remember water being the white smoke issue, however, that is with gasoline engines. I think diesel can belch a bit of white smoke but usually a rich mixture will be black.

On 1/16/2016 at 2:22 AM, JesseJames said:

Well I've been meaning to run s ok me new fuel lines for a long time because the ones that are on there aren't in good shape. Ill definitely see what they day before i decide on what to do though. 

Change the fuel lines 15 minutes after putting it back together, can't hurt.

WHITE SMOKE occurs when raw diesel comes through the exhaust completely intact and unburned.

Edited by eddielee

• 3 weeks later...

Diesel Auto Power responded today saying there was a bunch of debris in my injectors and they are testing today and are going to get me some answers tomorrow but have adjusted valve lash while waiting. Also I'm looking for a FASS if anyone knows where I can pick a good one up for cheap. I'm feeling pretty confident that it's an injector related problem at this point but I guess I won't know till I get it back together. 

• Like 1