• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Duplicolor bed armour or monstaliner for entire truck

So I'm sure there is a posting about this some where but I'm gonna ask it again. My 99 dodge driver door failed and I think I found one. But instead of spending 600 on paint I figured I would bed liner the entire truck. What do you guys think I've never used monstaliner and it's pretty expensive. I've used duplicolor on my grill guard and as long as it's warm it works good I think. Just wanted to get the entire scoop before I continue thanks. 

Ohh gotcha. But that's what I like that it's heavy. Iv heard that insurance company's and resale hate it because it hides things.  I watched that video and that guy was pretty bias towards monstaliner for never using it. Monstaliner there must be pretty proud of there stuff for what it cost