• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

After a few updates and some work with the author of the software its getting much better now. I've managed to update all my vehicles with pictures and information. I would love to hear from other members on what they think of the software and if there is any suggestion to pass along to the author for future changes.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

After a few updates and some work with the author of the software its getting much better now. I've managed to update all my vehicles with pictures and information. I would love to hear from other members on what they think of the software and if there is any suggestion to pass along to the author for future changes.

Hey Mike, when I hit the save button (after editing) I hit a 404 error. It seems to be saving the changes, just not re-directing me to the correct place.

Garage - my vehicle - manage - edit vehicle - save ---> Then this message: "I know you are looking for a page and can't find it. We have recently made an url switch that prevents the old links from working. Don't worry, we migrated all of the great Mopar1973man.com Articles and Topics so no information was lost."