• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hoffman Boots

angus

This is just a good news story about a small family owned Company from the great state of Idaho. Hoffman Boot Company from Kelogg, Idaho manufactures quality work boots for practically every trade. They are well known for their quality and comfort, especially in the logging and Lineman professions.

When My youngest son began Lineman school At OSUIT last fall. I spent the extra dime $350.00, and got him a pair of Hoffman climbing boots. After about 12 months one of the boots developed a stitching problem in the sole. I contacted Hoffman to see what the cost would be to repair the boot, expecting to get a pro rated price since they were outside the stated warranty.

They simply ask me to send them back so they could take care of the problem. The day after they received them, Tom Hoffman called to inform me that they were shipping a new pair of boots immediately "no questions asked" and they wanted to take the old ones apart to see what went wrong.

Hoffman already has a great reputation, but the service, and the way they stand behind their product really impressed me. For anyone who really appreciates a great pair of work boots I would highly recommend checking out hoffmanboots.com ! 

• Like 3