• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New oil burner

Just got it delivered the other day, and this thing has some torque, So far used it to rip a bunch of wild bushes out of the ground, roots and all.

Posted Image

The wife likes it, good to have a supportive wife.

Posted Image

Bob, (me) likes it alot, I even look like a farmer setting on it. :woot:

Posted Image

At rest in the shop.

Back the 3 point up to the trees you dont want and wrap a strap around it and the 3 point and that will take care of any unwanted trees "roots and all" :lol: I like using the front end loader, but it seems the trees I try to uproot just pull the whole tractor over, they might give at that point :thud: Don't have too much fun with it! Gotta save some for tomorrow.. :thumbup2:

Its missing a loader and snow blower :hyper: I would like to upgrade to something along those lines from my 1957 Ford 641. But just can't justify the price tags the newer FWA tractors in that size range bring.

I got a snow plow attachment and a 200 lb ballast box for now, I cant imagine I would ever do enough digging to have a loader, but I could always get the bucket and hoe later, if it came to that. As far as the price goes, that is why JD does financing. Who would have ever though pick up trucks would go for $30,000.00 and up?

Back the 3 point up to the trees you dont want and wrap a strap around it and the 3 point and that will take care of any unwanted trees "roots and all" :lol: I like using the front end loader, but it seems the trees I try to uproot just pull the whole tractor over, they might give at that point :thud: Don't have too much fun with it! Gotta save some for tomorrow.. :thumbup2:

Yeah, I should give the 3 point a try, I was thinking about it, but I wanted to see how it pulled, so I put it in 4 wheel and it did good. I forgot all about the differential lock, so I have to try that as well. Don,t worry, I can always find more brush and small trees to pull out.