• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Smart phone user with questions

• Owner

Won't do much for me. I'll still end up paying the same being my phone and DSL are bundled on the same phone line from Frontier Communications. Their is no cell towers near me so nothing really gained by adding another service really. I'm already doing VoIP communications on my cell phone through Facebook Messenger now. When I'm at home my cell phone is more or less worthless. Kind of hard to beat my typical usage which is $35 every 3 months or $11.66 a month. I don't have to buy time till 05/20/2017. As for my current usage is high right now because of the current events between Moparmom's hospital stay and my roofing jobs. Now that things are getting back to normal I most likely won't need airtime to next year sometime. So for $35 I get 750 minutes, 1 GB internet bandwidth, and 1000 text. Being I use more bandwidth typically it only $10 for 1 GB of bandwidth alone. I use my phone more for the internet on the road than talking. So far under the TracFone service I've not had any tower issues and phone work in nearly all places. I've only found one tower in Lapwai, Idaho that does not work at all it way out of date with 1x service. :lmao:

Like my time down in Homedale, Idaho I spent more time surfing the internet and the site. Yeah I would call Mom off and on but typically kept short. Call a few friends like Dripley and Taz off and on to waste time being trapped in a RV waiting for a roof to cure. Again this is not my typical usage though.