• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

oil and atf-4 disposal

okserious Q as I live in a trailer RV parkWhere can I dispose of OIL and ATF fluid ?? Does anyone take it for free - or for $$ ?? I don't want to ship it to Michael or ISX for 'oil wrestling' ......... too $$ and its not pretty :moon:thx

• Owner

I've got a local recycler center that picks it up for the state shed heater for heat... Now if you wanted to get rid of it slowly you could filter it back down 2 micron and add 1 quart to every tank of fuel. I don't suggest this really but it has been done. (Just another option)

CoolI was on walamrt the other day trying to find their policy if they did or didn't Do you know if it costs ? And how about ATF-4 trans fluid ? thx guys - I wanna drop my tranny pan tomorrow (although we just got hit by another tornado so hope weather better tomorrow) but being in RV park - hard to keep the oil I have parents place I can take it too - but its like 4 hours away and I only get there every other month. :tease: