• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hid retrofit

• 2 weeks later...

Did mine as well. Not sure if the ANZO housings use a different kind of adhesive, but I followed the instructions on baking them and they just did not want to budge, took about 2 hours just to get both housings covers off. Definitely a huge improvement over stock though!

20746167_1794924007191681_8889090596035130150_o.jpg

12 hours ago, Cronus577 said:

Did mine as well. Not sure if the ANZO housings use a different kind of adhesive, but I followed the instructions on baking them and they just did not want to budge, took about 2 hours just to get both housings covers off. Definitely a huge improvement over stock though!

Good to know. Did you try playing with the oven temp at all?

11 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm enjoying my Morimoto D2S HID's. The only time I get a whiner that is clicking high beams at me is the little ricer cars that are low to the ground. Other than that awesome headlights. Great for all those nights coming home in the dark canyon roads.

Next set I want to try the D2S. 

34 minutes ago, jlbayes said:

Good to know. Did you try playing with the oven temp at all?

I went off of the instructions at 270* for 7 minutes. I didn't want to melt anything so I didn't raise the temperature, just left them in for about 13 minutes. Was able to get it off but not as easily as most of the instructions say.