• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Now that it is warming up my truck seems to stall when it is warm. First thing in the morning it is fine but after a 10 to 15 min drive it will stall when put into gear. It also has a bit of a lope after starting when warm. No codes no change in fuel additives. Replaced vp44 2 years ago with no problems after. Any ideas?AkFred

• Owner

Now that it is warming up my truck seems to stall when it is warm. First thing in the morning it is fine but after a 10 to 15 min drive it will stall when put into gear. It also has a bit of a lope after starting when warm. No codes no change in fuel additives. Replaced vp44 2 years ago with no problems after. Any ideas? AkFred

Is it like this??? http://forum.mopar1973man.com/showthread.php/1811-Can-the-idle-speed-be-adjusted?p=12780&viewfull=1#post12780
  • Like 1

Now that it is warming up my truck seems to stall when it is warm. First thing in the morning it is fine but after a 10 to 15 min drive it will stall when put into gear. It also has a bit of a lope after starting when warm. No codes no change in fuel additives. Replaced vp44 2 years ago with no problems after. Any ideas? AkFred

Tell me about your truck. Is it auto or manual trans? What modifications does it have? Would be helpfull to put all that info into your signature like most others on the forum. I'm having a similar problem and I'm in Anchorage, we need to compare notes to perhaps find a common thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a fass 95 fuel pump and fuel gauge(18psi). Other gauges pyro, boost, trans. Everything is good. I will know more when I get back into country, because it broke down 45 minutes before I had to be at the airport. So stalling is not a real issue right now. I will have to check several things upon my return.Oh well ..