• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where do I find a genuine HX35W turbo?

As the title states, I while installing my Wicked Wheel on my HX35W I snapped the tip of the shaft off getting it tight. I know the instructions say to get it hand tight but it was seized and would not spin freely at all. The tighter I got it the looser it got and spun a little more freely until it snapped. :mad:  It's for a 99 manual truck. I'm not trying to buy anything that's not genuine, I would buy just the center piece but my exhaust housing has been rusted to the point where it will not budge and I need to clock it for the compound turbo setup. 

I just had a turbo build by  https://m.facebook.com/NorthAmericanTurbo/

End result is I'm pretty happy, give Zach a call and see what they can do. It's all American made there, and that's all they do so they know what's up,  most of time, I straighten them up lol. Zach is cool and will do you right, maybe even tell you his opinion on what you need for compounds.

You can send yours in and they will rebuild it or keep yours and pay $100 core, he has options. I payed 900 for mine and got to keep my old one. All balanced too.

Edited by Dieselfuture
  • Like 1