• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla v2 check engine light/lost power

Youngblood24v

So I’ve had my quadzilla on for the past 3 weeks I’d say. It’s been great. Really woke up the truck. Today I was on my way back from a 2hr long drive picking up an air dog 150. When I was 5min away from my dorm going roughly 45mph just normal driving/cruising my check engine light came on and the truck went down to 800 (roughly around idle speed) rpms and I had no power. Pulled over to the side and let it idle for a while and then I slowly drove away and it’s been driving fine. Haven’t been able to check the code yet but will run to oriellys tomorrow to get it checked ( wish you could check codes from the iquad but not a big deal). Has anybody else had an issue like this? I’m trying to figure out if it’s quadzilla related or just my trucks issue. All insight in appreciated, thanks in advance! 

3 hours ago, trreed said:

You got dead pedal.  Sign that your APPS is going out.

Also, why did you have an overboost code?  The Quad acts as a boost fooler.

I’m not sure how long the overboost has been on their. It never set of my check engine light. Would it be m apps or my tps? The code said it was the tps

@Youngblood24v you could try stuffing some dielectric grease in the connector and cycling the plug a few times to see if that helps.  A year ago I had the dead pedal issue, tried the grease, and then it went away for almost a full year before the stock APPS gave up the ghost completely and I ended up putting a Timbo APPS on it 

Edited by trreed