• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

replacement door

so i scored a door on fecesbook marketplace, 2nd gen quad cab with zero rust. my current driver door has the bottom rusted out and will be swapping it out next week.

ebay they run over $450-500 rust free....

i got it for $40  HAHAHAHA

if anyone wants a mirror shoot me a price as i dont need it.

IMG_9100.PNG

• Like 1

59b93c4c44f25_seatsbeforeinstall.jpg.f487c2d2c7c562fa25630ab887b0ad69.jpgI had worn out both of my seat bottoms and the drivers seat back. Caught myself hunching over in the seat a lot more lately. Finally noticed it was just me fitting in the seat. Any way I will need a door soon myself, mines rusting pretty good from the inside out. Hope I get luck on that like you did.

Edited by dripley

On 11/4/2017 at 11:21 AM, dripley said:

59b93c4c44f25_seatsbeforeinstall.jpg.f487c2d2c7c562fa25630ab887b0ad69.jpgI had worn out both of my seat bottoms and the drivers seat back. Caught myself hunching over in the seat a lot more lately. Finally noticed it was just me fitting in the seat. Any way I will need a door soon myself, mines rusting pretty good from the inside out. Hope I get luck on that like you did.

one in georgia now

3C621BCE-D8E7-4B54-AE72-D7D943BA2691.png

• 3 weeks later...