• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Helpful Spreadsheets

• 2 weeks later...

Updated Version 6/15/2010.Added some right triangle and circle stuff, also added bore and stroke stuff along with that power strokes thing I had up when comparing the big 3. I made the Speed/Calc a little easier to use and added some features to it. After playing around I noticed the U.S. gallon mpg to Canadian/British gallon mpg formula was backwards so I fixed that. I go over these formulas a million times so the rest should be right, I was just thinking a little backwards concerning that one :whistle:I updated post #1 files as I said I would be doing :thumbup2:

• 1 month later...

google didn't like your equations...sent a email to you

I'll have to work on a google version too then. I'll try and get one up within 6 hours.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Finally made the damn thing universal! I've been fighting openoffice and excel this whole time spending hours more to make it work on the other :banghead: Learned how to make it rudimentary enough to be universal :thumbup2:

Also added another section to my list of random crap :lol:

Posted Image

I went through you updates and I love it you did a awesome job on the sheets for gear ratio and information... Really handy ISX! :thumbup2:

Well thanks. I'm actually looking for criticism :lol: Can't believe nobody told me they hated the way it was before :stuned: It was daunting to think of making it better because of having to do it on excel and openoffice. I am not the greatest on openoffice and even the formula names are different and I don't know them. It converts xls to ods or something but half the time it doesn't know what to do and throws codes. I am pretty sure I have everything basic enough now that everything will work with that one file. That will make it so much easier. I just wish people would complain about it or tell me what else they wanted :ahhh: I have my own personal edition of this file that I had to delete several pages of stuff on since I do a lot of stuff just out of it being something neat that I don't think people care to have clutter up a spreadsheet that is supposed to be useful.

Like here is something I did and got rid of for use on this thread. Think you've seen it Mike.

Posted Image

I am going to call google docs and kick their ___!

AHID64, that is some good info. I have the basic parts of it but there are some things I like about yours that I don't have. Think I will integrate the things about yours into mine so it keeps it understandable. I had to stare at yours a while :lol: Very nice work though! I didn't even think of 4 lo.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

There you go Guesswho. Got it all fixed up in post #1.

• Staff

Take what you want, and disregard the rest. I built that years ago when I was doing a lot of rock crawling, so 4LO was more important. Not so much now, but I left it. If I go to change a tire size i'll put the current tires on one side, and the proposed on the other, so I can see the effects it will have.

• Owner

I told ISX he needs to create a Excel sheet that does the fuel mileage log like what I got... then another one is to a maintenance log... The current software I got is really slow since my MySQL table has rather large now...:ahhh:http://www.lonewolf-software.com/automotivewolf.htm I'm sure ISX can build a better Excel sheet...:smart:

Your all determined to test my limits with excel :lol: I'll see what I can do. Problem is making it universal. It's easy to do some simple math and stuff that is universal but when you get into formulas that do a bunch of things automatically that are pretty "out there" like bringing information to your attention if it is a certain number.. gets pretty sketchy on if it will work with openoffice and probably won't work with google docs at all. But, it is a challenge. I will try and do something with fuel logs. I don't think it can have a graph since I can't get it to work on Mike's log the way he wanted it set up, I can't really do anything with graphs. I know it wouldn't be universal if I did graphs. Can you guys live without them? If you can't, I will have to go back to separate files and make it all work. Let me know which way you want it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...