• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

3 minutes ago, kzimmer said:

I'm surprised to hear that you guys just get in and go. I always have this guilty feeling if I drive before things are warmed up. I guess I just always assumed it could do damage. I use my ears a lot when I drive, and when I hear something different, I assume something is wrong, or in danger. I never thought about just not driving it hard...:lol2:

You and I together! Lol I’m the same way I always listen. Sometimes I’ll gontonwork and never turn on the radio. I’ll just listen for odd sounds! :iagree:

1 minute ago, Me78569 said:

My belief is if the truck knows you like it, then it will break because it rules the roost.  If the truck thinks you dont care about it then it will work fine.  

Hehe I think you’re right! :woot:

I’m  thinking about going with 75hp sac injectors and hooking up the wiretap instead of 150hp sac and nonwiretap. If you guys are like me and you know there is more power there to use and you end up breaking things? I’m afraid that’s what is going to happen because with 150s and the wiretap available for use I should be able to put out 550 hp which I do NOT have the supporting mods for. With wiretap and 75s I can only put out maybe 450 which is my end goal for hp and which is already gonna be to much for my mods... what do you guys think? Big or small injectors? Wiretap or no wiretap?