• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So while my truck is in the body shop i'm sitting back thinking of the things I want to fix or replace on it during this overhaul i'm doing on it. For the past 2 years i've had a psi gauge taped fast to the steering column with electical tape and if i'm dumping this kind of money into a body job, shouldn't I be able to spend some money and get some gauges? There lies the problem :lmao:,right now i'm running a Quadzilla XZT module and only gauge I have is fuel psi. I've been wondering if I should go with a 3 pillar set up of fuel, egt and boost, or should I ditch the XZT and buy an Adrenaline with pulse and get the gauges that way. I know, more money then the pillar set up, but I also get the power upgrade with the module. Then I look at the Edge with attitude, only that can't monitor fuel if I understand correctly. Wondering if either programmer will be more than my turbo will take (stock), wonder what other issues i'll have. In my head I kow what the smartest thing to do is..3 pillar and save my clutch and turbo, but i never said I was very smart!:lmao: I notice the tailpipe is rotted off my truck too, I have a buddy that has a new aftermarket one I can buy for $25 (he went 4"), or I can upgrade to 4" too for about $300, which sounds nice and of course helps work a bit better most likely. Sigh.....to many options, not enough money, to hard to decide :rolleyes: Any opinions from people running any of this stuff :shrug:

• Owner

Personal I'm a fan of analog gauges... Digital gauges tend to be slow to respond to changes. So if you want a bit extra you could do a used Edge Comp for cheap and a set analog gauges. Just for reference a Edge Comp and Edge Juice have the same software... Just the Juice has lots of toyz.

doesn't make they a pillar any bigger than it already is.

Exactly the reason I put mine on the floor in front of the shift lever! It's not hard to see it and you never have to look at it once you know when your truck is going to be getting hot. I constantly fight that pillar, it was the one relief of getting back in my ford with it's tooth pick one.

Exactly the reason I put mine on the floor in front of the shift lever! It's not hard to see it and you never have to look at it once you know when your truck is going to be getting hot. I constantly fight that pillar, it was the one relief of getting back in my ford with it's tooth pick one.

wow. finally someone who believes me! that pillar is thick. kind of a blind spot, right?

Kind of? I would have more view if I cut down a redwood and strapped it to the same spot :lmao: Actually, I wonder how much the gauges actually add, I have never been in a truck with them in it so I am not sure how bad it is. Well I guess Johnfak had them but I wasn't in the drivers seat :lol: I guess I am just paranoid about having stuff that would make the pillar seem even bigger.

I wish I could put the things somewhere on the roof, have some fancy lights to look at at night. Gauges are so tall and long though it would take a lot of thinking to put them up there and not have it sticking down like having a shoe nailed to the roof. Hmm, where else is there.

Holy crap! You coulda showed me those sooner :drool: Hmm I wonder if I could just bolt mine up there, it's just a 3 gauge pod mount. I would have to look at all the wires though. What to do what to do :ahhh:

• Owner

Can anyone tell me if an Edge with Attitude off a 2000 will work on a 2002? If not, what will I need to get to make it work :shrug:

Ummm... I would just give Edge A quick call to find out... If not they would be able to issue you a new wiring harness so you could... Remember Edge will only go as far as the sensors... Like I know the MAP sensor is limited to about 38-40 PSI...

Ummm... I would just give Edge A quick call to find out... If not they would be able to issue you a new wiring harness so you could... Remember Edge will only go as far as the sensors... Like I know the MAP sensor is limited to about 38-40 PSI...

Thanks for the reply..decided against one I was looking at, bought my mirrors instead:thumbup2: