• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Went Loggin'

oic, i think skid plates are in my future, just got to find everything's order:banghead:(quadzilla,frontend work, pillar gauges,?vp44?,skidplates,spray-in bedliner):evilgrin:

I have the pillar and wish I had gone with the dash mounting. The dash is a lot easer to watch driving. They set in frunt of you so you don't take your eyes off the road like the piller mount.

• 2 months later...

Oh wow, not bad. Most the mounts I have seen hang the filters below the frame.

Based on someone, :whistle:, posting the specs on their filters, they decided to upgrade to a filter that is as close as possible to stock filtration.

Old filter, 20 GPH 50% free water sep, 0% emulsified

New, 90 GPH 95% free water sep, 75% emulsified. (Luberfiner LFF9594)

On a note, don't use any Fleetguard crosses for the Luberfiner, they are rated at 20GPH. Not sure on Donaldson.

UPDATE

I called donaldson and found that they make a P550550 that crosses to the LFF9594. The specs I got from them are 20micron absolute, 96% secondary stage 90% emulsified water separation 80 psi collapse 6g of dirt holding and 1.25L per minute which I think works out to be 19.5 gpm ( might check my math on that)

Anyway, I ordered one from amsoil the other day and it is on backorder, I may cancel now because I found a supplier who will sell me the LFF 9594 in Less than a case amount...amazing!

GB