• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wheel chair in access quad cab

Wife in wheel chair and doing a few measurements on our 2 wheel drive I think I can remove back seat and front seat on her side and might be able to get her in by using short alum loading ramp from ground to door bottom plate then I think I might have enough room.  Maybe their was a reason for quad doors without a center post?

Anybody seen or heard of this?

Truck has been sitting 2 years...itching to drive it again.

For now staying away from the mega dollar wheelchair lifts.  Her condition is suppose to be "short" term but has dragged on longer than Dr's thought it would.  Would be nice to just manually shove her in and spin wheel chair and pick up some type of seatbelt.

Edited by 015point9
Add info

6 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Can’t say I have but couldn’t say it’s impossible. Just thinking broadly about the H x W x L measurements in my mind, seems like the height might be the most difficult.

I think 2 inches from top of her head to headliner.  Not the best view for her but better than stuck in house ee both agree... ill measure exact Tuesday.  

• Like 1