• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Replaced Driver's Seat Cushion

Pic of old foam and cover, and new genos cover with us auto foam installed.  Nobody had my dark agate factory cover or I probably would have sprung for it.  Still would if I found one but I'm not to ocd on cosmetics.  Shipping kinda killed the genos foam for me.  The cover seems real durable and will probably last two foam cushions lol.  Time will tell.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, CUMMINSDIESELPWR said:

i need to do this to my driver seat....  anyone got $ for me lol:surrender:

I have been saving up for something all this time, just couldn't put a finger on it. My wife figured it out though. Now we are both screwed!!!

• Haha 1