• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Low fuel pressure reading

Thanks guys for al the help!! Now i got to decided which of the airdogs to get this week Airdog1 or airdog 2, and which model 100, 150, or 156? Got any thoughts on it??:rolleyes: My upgrades are listed in my sig thanks to Mopar1973!!:thumb1:

http://www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/airdog/2.htm That AirDog II has the adjustable fuel pressure and flow demand upgrades but costs about $100 more. To be honest, I have never had to touch the fuel pressure adjustment on my AirDog I. For a short time the fuel pressure was staying around 22 psi because my fuel return valve stuck shut but eventually did open and now my fuel pressure stay rock solid at 18 psi. For the most part, you really won't have a need to adjust fuel pressure once everything is set up correctly. If by chance you do need to adjust fuel pressure, it can be done by changing shim washers. If you go with the AirDog I, I would get the AirDog 150. If you go with the AirDog II, I would get the AirDog II165. You can do fine with the AirDog 100 but the AirDog 150 is the same price and leaves room for future mods. It is a coin flip. I guess if I was buying an AirDog now, I would go with the AirDog II 165. I purchased my AirDog from Extreme Diesel: http://www.xtremediesel.com/fuelsystem_1.aspx?page=2 Hope the video's and links help. I am sure others will jump in with their comments and observations too. I am sure you will be happy with either. Good luck! :thumbup2:
  • Like 1