Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Attachment size

Attachment thumbnails... There is a way to increase the size of your pics... Like for example... post-2-138698166423_thumb.jpg Standard image when you upload a pic right... But with a few clicks you can... post-2-13869816643_thumb.jpg Now how did I do that? Simple when your in the WYSIWYG editor you can hover over a thumbnail pic and get a pencil in the corner. Then double click and you'll get a menu... post-2-138698166437_thumb.jpg post-2-138698166441_thumb.jpg

I love all the pic features you have done, how it resizes the image and all that. I tried posting a pic on CF a few months back and it made me downsize it and all this other crap that was a complete PITA. I take all my pics at 1600x1200 so its really nice having it auto-size everything here. Keep up the good work :thumbup2:

Damn, just uploaded 5 pics, do you have a size limit, it too them all in low rez?

Yes there is a size limit to 800x800 for pics... This way it doesn't stretch the screen and create scroll bar and skew the forum layout...

There ya go :lol:

He doesn't mean there is a limit like you gotta shrink them for it to work, it just shrinks them down to 800x800 maximum, but keeps the ratio of a pic so my 1600x1200 pics will be shrunk down to 800x600.

There is no limit on how many pics you upload or how big the pics are. The site auto-sizes them to be on the site in a format that works for everyone (800x800).