• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Attachment size

• Owner

Attachment thumbnails... There is a way to increase the size of your pics... Like for example... post-2-138698166423_thumb.jpg Standard image when you upload a pic right... But with a few clicks you can... post-2-13869816643_thumb.jpg Now how did I do that? Simple when your in the WYSIWYG editor you can hover over a thumbnail pic and get a pencil in the corner. Then double click and you'll get a menu... post-2-138698166437_thumb.jpg post-2-138698166441_thumb.jpg

I love all the pic features you have done, how it resizes the image and all that. I tried posting a pic on CF a few months back and it made me downsize it and all this other crap that was a complete PITA. I take all my pics at 1600x1200 so its really nice having it auto-size everything here. Keep up the good work :thumbup2:

Yes there is a size limit to 800x800 for pics... This way it doesn't stretch the screen and create scroll bar and skew the forum layout...

There ya go :lol:

He doesn't mean there is a limit like you gotta shrink them for it to work, it just shrinks them down to 800x800 maximum, but keeps the ratio of a pic so my 1600x1200 pics will be shrunk down to 800x600.

There is no limit on how many pics you upload or how big the pics are. The site auto-sizes them to be on the site in a format that works for everyone (800x800).