• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

245/75 R16 Hankook ATm tire pressures

• Owner

I'm trying something different. I'm straying my calculation a bit. I know that the Hankook 245's are the same weight capacity as the 235's. Now I'm going to keep the offset from front to back but I'm going to rise +10 PSI to both axles. So my front is 70 PSI and the rear is 50 PSI. I'm mostly highway miles right now but I've had strange wear patterns in the past running 60 PSI front and 40 PSI in the rears. It would feather or cup the edges of the tires. 

When the winter weather and road conditions come I might drop back to get the bite for traction purpose. With the pressures this high I've notice my contact patch is much smaller for sure.