• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well, bad news post w-t mod.

On 11/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

I would pull the VP44 off so you have good access and solder and shrink tube the wire back together. 

I thought them wires were stainless steel :think:

On 11/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Those scotch locks need to be tossed in the trash. I hate those darn things

Yes they are :smart:

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm getting really weird voltage drop, truck is hesitating to start a little bit..I'm seeing my voltage drop completely to under 12v, like the alternator just isn't working. Could this be because I don't have a wire from pdc to passenger? I can't confirm right now..but I think my driver side battery isn't charging. It's raining and I'm not at the house to check it's voltage..but I did see the voltage drop big several times..like to under 12v, almost like the grid heater was running of battery alone. That's not grid heater dropping it that hard, is it? Truck has always started strong..I'm thinking I've got an issue.