• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

power steering problems

thats where mine was leaking from(only drops when you turn the steering wheel). replace it. a rebuild is tough and a seal kit only works if the internals are still good. the new one i got from local autoparts place(oreillys) has a lifetime warranty. $169.99 + $200core

thats where mine was leaking from(only drops when you turn the steering wheel). replace it. a rebuild is tough and a seal kit only works if the internals are still good. the new one i got from local autoparts place(oreillys) has a lifetime warranty. $169.99 + $200core

No kidding? Lifetime, that is great I didn't know they did that. Just any oreilly's you think?

No kidding? Lifetime, that is great I didn't know they did that. Just any oreilly's you think?

i don't know. oreilly's was the cheapest. they are REMANUFACTURED but have a lifetime warranty. it is a CARDONE box i believe. the hardest part of that gearbox swap was getting the pitman arm off the old box! :banghead:

i don't know. oreilly's was the cheapest. they are REMANUFACTURED but have a lifetime warranty. it is a CARDONE box i believe. the hardest part of that gearbox swap was getting the pitman arm off the old box! :banghead:

That's cool, good deal for sure if it has a lifetime guarantee!! You got that right that thing is on there tight!

I have a Cardone box and am negotiating for another one. I'm considering getting another Cardone under warranty. (<15,000 mi & never worked right). My intent is to try Redhead's box as I like what the owner says about his builds. I'll sell the new Cardone. The failed AGR box that's on the shop floor will be a Redhead core.