• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P0122 p0222

Guys I’m new to this,

My truck (2000 ram Cummins) is throwing p0122 on the dash, and p0222 on the scam tool.  Just changed and cleaned the battery terminals, also changed the tps, now I’m lost.  I did the whole disconnected battery’s and when I turn it on the p0222 is still on.  When I drive it, the truck jerks when I’m just cruising, if I stomp on the fuel it drives fine. WhT do y’all think It could be?  

Anything helps

Could be the other grounds, and there are alot of them. Or the 5v supply from the ECM. I have had several apps codes thru the years and it never turned out to be the Apps. I suck at electrical issues but my bet is on anything but the APPS

Also, disconnecting the battaeries will NOT clear a trouble code. You need a code reader/scanner to do that.

If youngomtomthe articles section under 2nd gen 24v, obd error codes you will the diagnostics for the 222 code. Also if you the oe tps sensor that could be the culprit. A timbo apps is a much tps sensor. But I would check out the code diagnostics before just throwing the part at it.