• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elshadow001

Order has been shipped

6 posts in this topic

Got email! My order for my fuel pressure gauge has been shipped.Ordered a pillar pod to put it in so it will be to my left side on the pillar.I have everything to connect it after I receive it. Will be interesting to see my fuel pressure as I drive.I will keep up on my posting after I get the job done. I will snap a picture and send it after it is in and working.:hyper:

I've been running my Glow shift Fuel gauge for almost 2 years now and no problems what so ever. Make sure you use a snubber or needle valve set up as Mike often speaks about to control the pulsations to the gauge not to kill it. Glowshift buisness is actually about 30 mins from me.Good Luck,John

I've been running my Glow shift Fuel gauge for almost 2 years now and no problems what so ever. Make sure you use a snubber or needle valve set up as Mike often speaks about to control the pulsations to the gauge not to kill it. Glowshift buisness is actually about 30 mins from me. Good Luck, John

See it works good don't it! :thumbup2: