• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

(Shakin' Head) Second off if you run the revised volume test by Dodge/Cummins with 8 PSI you'll fall the test every time... My suggested minimum pressure is 14-15 PSI this will insure in all cases the overflow valve remains open flowing fuel through the VP44 keeping lubed and cooled even under complete stress... Below 14 PSI the flow is dependant on the amount of throttle your giving to keep the flow moving.

Nice :thumbup2: had thought of the volume stuff (and used your volume tests to confirm was a problem with liftpump and fuel lines) a while back - but that return also makes sense for keeping cool.

Are you getting your fuel press reading before or after the filter? Nice video,will it maintain that steady pressure pulling 54'-66' of trailers wieghing 10-14k down the interstate w/15-20 mph crosswind at 75 mph? I want to upgrade my fuel pump but need to be practical in what i spend,i use my truck for a living,regular maintinance is costly don't have unlimited funds for a "Toy Truck". Always used OEM pump,i did have the inj. pump go out at 425k,replaced w/remain from Diesel Specilties(that was 340k ago). Since i bought this truck i've replaced a engine block(cracked along the water jacket ,at 453k) cummins said that some block castings were thin there(the new block was beefed up consederably were my original cracked),3 count them 3 NV5600 trans,(finally replaced w/Fuller 8406 14" clutch) 4 or 5 APPS assemblies,going w/the TIMBO FIX just not purchasing from him.(just to name a few major items. Routine maintinance oil changes every 3-4 weeks,new rear tires every 7-8 mo's. So you can understand that hard for me to fund High Dollor Performance parts just for "Fun". I did some looking probly go w/the raptor 150 seems resonably priced w/ the flow/press that would fit my needs.