• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad and assassin

Finally got it all finished and ran it on the road, fuel pressure is  15psi at idle and 25 max which I am happy with, I'm leaving the 2 micron cat filter and head on the truck, with the pulleys switched it was making 27 max at first so I shortened the reg spring and all good now.

Got a basic towing tune on the quad that I found on here for free just to test, I haven't drove the truck for a month or so due to FP and quad install but it seems quieter and easier to drive, just seems to GO. I don't get on it at all in fact datalog says 2300 ish rpm max and I was running it up a good mile long hill, this will tow my  5th wheel no problems.

I need to test more to see what works best, I could buy a tune but I don't want a tune that adds lots of power as trans and convertor are as far as I know stock so softly softly while I figure out what to do with the trans or more to the point where I'm going to find the huge amount of ££ I'll be giving the uk government for the import tax on either a trans or trans parts

On 2/2/2020 at 4:43 PM, 01cummins4ever said:

Where are you measuring your fuel pressure at?

I would be very reluctant to mount anything directly or near the VP. 

here is how mine is plumbed, the bypass valve is used for a regulator mounted in the return to tank, this keeps the fuel pressure going to filter at a steady 16-18 psi

52884B42-9257-443B-98EE-2C0493511F7E.jpeg

pretty much piped like yours now

• Like 1