• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Yet another Quad custom tune import issue

Hey gents, having an issue with my iQuad BT.  I had Quadzilla update the box to the v2 tuning and I have the correct V2 1998.5-2002 vehicle profile selected.  I've purchased a tune or two off of the Quad Downloads section and it won't allow me to select it.  This is an issue for me on multiple devices, they're all .json files.  One of the tunes I was able to select but once I open it with the Quad app the whole app crashes.  Is there a way to manually open up the tune file and manually input them into my app?  Anybody run into this issue before?  About ready to ditch the iQuad and go back to an Edge...:shrug:

Here's a screen shot of the what it looks like

Edited by Keaton