• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Can the quadzilla tuning on a v2 fall out of the ECM if the truck sits for a long time, battery cables got disconnected possibly, and the tablet that the tunes are on hasn't been fired up? My trucks been at a shop and I'm trying to see if the tunes may have fallen out of the ECM.

• Administrator
Posted (edited)

Quadzilla hijacks the CANBus signal and tells the VP44 to take this priority message and pass this along and disregard the previous message. 

Friendly reminder... You can remove the batteries from the truck for 10 years and all the error codes and issues, will be still in memory when you hook it back up later. Lost of battery power will not lose any programming, error codes, or drivability issues. Ive done many videos and still have one where I disconnected the batteries for over a period of time and hooked back up and all the stored error codes remains.

If you want to reboot all computers turn the ignition key OFF for 15 seconds and then start as normal. All computer do a fresh reboot. Disconnecting the batteries does nothing. The only thing it will lose is APPS calibration thats it.

Edited by Mopar1973Man