• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

92 F350 6.7 cummins/allison swap & MPG questions

s4door

• Staff

With EFI it shouldn't really be all that hard to do the deletes and turn off the codes, there should be a menu for trouble codes. 

I haven't played with EFI in a few years thou, so I don't recall the exact setup. I'm a much bigger fan of the MM3 and UDC Pro/Warp, especially for daily driven rigs. There are more tables in UDC/Warp to tweak. 

The tuner should still be able to get you a good daily driving/economy tune, thou they do take more finesse than a max power tune. 

2010 and newer those parameters aren't available in EFILive. They state it specifically on their own forum. I'm not against using the MM3 and UDC Pro/warp other than the additional cost. I read where early 2010 CM2200 ecms were a little more forgiving as far as deletes go. Guys were using sims in the exhaust sensors keep from getting codes. I don't mind the codes if it doesn't eventually upset the ecm and put me into limp mode

I'm getting the feeling from my existing tuner he doesn't want to mess with it. I've offered to pay I'm not expecting him to work for free. Are you able to do live changes on the Warp? I'm pretty sure on EFILive all changes have to be fully flashed into the ECM. That in itself is a 20-25 minute flash.