• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Glad to meet 2 members!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well Gang! I got to meet 2 of the members from the site... AH64ID and David (Unknown username)... Since I was heading toward Boise Airport and both members happen to be close by with a few phone calls on the cell phone I got a shot at meet both of then for a short time and at least shakehand with them both... I wanted to say thanks to both of you for making a little time to say "Hi!" and at least put a face to a name... Here soon I'll make a bit more time and we'll hook up and spend some time doing something maybe a wrench party... :shrug:

One of these days Mike!!!! I've told you in the past, I've got a cousin in Kalispell, MT..........that coupled along with when I move to North Dakota..............it'd be only half the driving time I have now to get there. I'd really love to see your place................not to mention meeting MoparMom!!!!!!:drool::drool::thumbup2:

• Owner

Well on my return trip to the airport today I managed to stopp and see David again... Also found out his username this time... (Diesel Dummy)... Now a little background on David he owns to Dodge Cummins trucks one is a 3rd gen and the other is a 2nd gen 24V. He's a total newibe to the diesel world so as soon as I resolve his login issue he's going to need everyone to help him learn about diesels...