Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mopar1973Man

Glad to meet 2 members!

Well Gang! I got to meet 2 of the members from the site... AH64ID and David (Unknown username)... Since I was heading toward Boise Airport and both members happen to be close by with a few phone calls on the cell phone I got a shot at meet both of then for a short time and at least shakehand with them both... I wanted to say thanks to both of you for making a little time to say "Hi!" and at least put a face to a name... Here soon I'll make a bit more time and we'll hook up and spend some time doing something maybe a wrench party... :shrug:

One of these days Mike!!!! I've told you in the past, I've got a cousin in Kalispell, MT..........that coupled along with when I move to North Dakota..............it'd be only half the driving time I have now to get there. I'd really love to see your place................not to mention meeting MoparMom!!!!!!:drool::drool::thumbup2:

Well on my return trip to the airport today I managed to stopp and see David again... Also found out his username this time... (Diesel Dummy)... Now a little background on David he owns to Dodge Cummins trucks one is a 3rd gen and the other is a 2nd gen 24V. He's a total newibe to the diesel world so as soon as I resolve his login issue he's going to need everyone to help him learn about diesels...