• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nice to visit/ camp at moparmans place.....

JAG1

• Staff

This year with a lawsuit, tryin to stay busy, keep my thoughts on other things, I got so deep into the rut that it was almost difficult to pull out of gear.

Anyhow heading off to your place Mike, with IBMobile was the best thing for me Thank you Mike for helping with all your advice. With my current client unhappy I took off.....( out of 7 rooms to be we completed the worse one).  Establishing what her expectations were was a good stopping point as that room took 2 weeks with all the neglect.

Well back to the grind and thankfully the lawsuit is over, they gave up when they heard how well I put my case together and my attorney so very wise . Man he really helped.

Can't wait to get back to smaller projects so I can travel some more. There are a lot of nice people out there camping that you get to meet.

This early fall IBMobile and his buds, we are supposed to get together again in the Eastern Sierras. nice place, nice friendly folks. You just got to bring pastries and your in..... if you want to go.:thumb1:

Edited by JAG1