• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Kubota G5200 Injection Pump

That Guy

Well gents, about 3 months ago I replaced the O-rings on the dv holders and it hasn't quite run right since. I suspect that it is somehow sucking air or leaking fuel into the crank case. They are very simple injection pumps and I, for the life of me, cannot figure out where I went wrong. If anyone here has an idea or has worked on these, I'm all ears.

It runs well at WOT against the gov, but the idle acts like it drops a cylinder. If you engage the blades too quickly, it will bog down and stay there or die. Can be hard to start sometimes. 

I rotated the barrels to max fuel and the issue is somewhat better but still not normal. It ran fine before I replaced the O-rings but just poured fuel out of the top in between the pump body and the DV's.