• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

My turner says it’s a Adrenaline but it has a pulse v2 monitor I was wondering if I could get the iPhone attachment for it or if I should just start over 

also I have a 02 24v 5.9 Cummins 6speed

125hp injectors

borge Warner 464 turbo

arp studs

air dog 100 big line kit

4” straight pipe 

afe intake elbow 

dual disc southbend clutch 

I need a tune bad

• Administrator

Get the iquad, I prefer the android version, update the box under the hood to base V2 tuning then start tuning.  

You can plug the iquad dongle into what you have now and just unplug the pulse screen.