• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello everyone, Moparman love the site!

Zacharynels

Hi everyone, my name is Zach I live in Sarasota, FL. I frequent a few other forums related to dodge and some other sites. This is a wonderful looking forum and I have seen it before and wanted to join. Finally got around to it! I look forward to reading every ones posts and learning even more. :thumb1:

Oh good a 12 valver! Nice to have you here! Ask any question you have, people here won't leave a thread at 0 responses for over maybe 5 hours, thats the best thing about this site. :thumbup2:

Thank you very much! Are there not as many 12v users on this site? That is good to hear, sounds like you guys have a nice operation goin on here! This new build on the rig I got now has been fun I'll post up a picture of the color challenged 12v.

Yeah theres not too many. Mike (guy who owns the site and made all this possible) has a 24V so he spent a lot of time getting the guys with trucks he was very familiar with. Nevertheless, I have been posting a bunch of articles on 12v's just in case. Yeah get some pics!

• Owner

Welcome to the site... Glad you joined... :thumbup2: The sites theme is more about long life from the engine while still getting a bit more bang for the buck. Yeah stock is boring but there is way of improving your truck with out costing a arm and leg and still get lot of miles out of it... Welcome to the site and bring some pictures in... Lets see your ride! :ahhh:

Yeah theres not too many. Mike (guy who owns the site and made all this possible) has a 24V so he spent a lot of time getting the guys with trucks he was very familiar with. Nevertheless, I have been posting a bunch of articles on 12v's just in case. Yeah get some pics!

I scrolled through the 12v forum looks like you're pretty much the post commander :lol: Got the 6 new write ups pulled now for the afc videos. I will be sure to try and get some people 12 or 24 valvers over from other sites to contribute to the forums.

Welcome to the site... Glad you joined... :thumbup2: The sites theme is more about long life from the engine while still getting a bit more bang for the buck. Yeah stock is boring but there is way of improving your truck with out costing a arm and leg and still get lot of miles out of it... Welcome to the site and bring some pictures in... Lets see your ride! :ahhh:

That is what I'm all about! I love working on these things and can't get enough of it. Thank you for the warm welcome and I will post up a picture of Project FUGLY this weekend. All the body work and hopefully paint is on the way. Seems like a shame to post before then... :evilgrin:

• Owner

That is what I'm all about! I love working on these things and can't get enough of it. Thank you for the warm welcome and I will post up a picture of Project FUGLY this weekend. All the body work and hopefully paint is on the way. Seems like a shame to post before then... :evilgrin:

Dude don't even go there... I've got fugly too... :sofa:http://forum.mopar1973man.com/showthread.php/2123-Mopar1973Man-1996-Dodge-Ram post-2-138698170103_thumb.jpg post-2-138698170098_thumb.jpg

I just realized we share the same last name Mike ha. The previous owners of my truck painted it this color... (yellow) and had a flat bed on it. I'll do a before and after on members rides, and will keep updating it. My paint makes yours look GOOD :lmao: I can't access the members ride thread because of my limited membership. So here it is. When I bought it from NC: post-10416-138698170125_thumb.jpg Cut the flat bed off, I brushed on muriatic acid to the frame then painted it. Got leveling kit, tires and everything else on, one more fender to replace then painting body. post-10416-13869817013_thumb.jpg Work in progress. And, here is my old one. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/KillerDestroyer/DSCF0302.jpg http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b92/KillerDestroyer/DSCF0308.jpg

post-10416-138698170108_thumb.jpg

• Owner

I can't access the members ride thread because of my limited membership. So here it is.

Don't sweat it... That lock will flip at 20 post and automatic upgrade to standard membership... As for the truck is a good candidate for restoring. It mighr be fugly now but its going to be a winner later on! I love the idea of watching someones dream turn to reality. :thumbup2: Like my program truck 96 Dodge Ram I'm going to repaint the roof and hood this winter nad put a black boss stripe over the truck just to give it style... So post up your ideas and we'll help you along... :hyper:

Don't sweat it... That lock will flip at 20 post and automatic upgrade to standard membership... As for the truck is a good candidate for restoring. It mighr be fugly now but its going to be a winner later on! I love the idea of watching someones dream turn to reality. :thumbup2: Like my program truck 96 Dodge Ram I'm going to repaint the roof and hood this winter nad put a black boss stripe over the truck just to give it style... So post up your ideas and we'll help you along... :hyper:

So does that mean the avatar with the flashing lights doesn't reallly look that good?????????

• Owner

Ummm... elshadow I've got 2 Dodge trucks... :lmao::lmao2:

2002 Dodge

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/showthread.php/2122-Mopar1973Man-2002-Dodge-Cummins

1996 Dodge

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/showthread.php/2123-Mopar1973Man-1996-Dodge-Ram

Then...

1978 Dodge Magnum XE

1976 Dodge Jamboree Motorhome

1973 Dodge Charger SE

1951 Willy's Jeep